The new generation of thermal blankets contains a reactive, PCM based energy core. This blanket maintains a defined temperature range for long periods of time and is 10 times better than a conventional thermal blanket. This blanket is designed to maintain a controlled temperature of the goods during variety transportations and provides protection for a long period of time. frisbee global offers its customers 3 types of blankets:
Reactive thermal blanket for SEA transportation
- Power outage at the cooling container.
- Failures in the cooling/heating system of the container.
- Loading and unloading the cooling container with uncontrolled conditions.
Reactive thermal blanket for air transport
- Loading and unloading from temperature controlled trucks to/from the controlled warehouses
- Protection of goods during land transport
- Protection of goods after taking it out from the temperature controlled storage while waiting for the loading of the aircraft
- Waiting time on the airport tarmac before and after loading / unloading the aircraft
- Failures in the temperature control of the aircraft
- Flight without temperature control
- Uncontrolled conditions in the transit warehouses
Reactive thermal blanket for road transport
- Loading and unloading time from/to trucks from/to the temperature controlled warehouses
- Protection of goods during uncontrolled road transport
- Protection of goods during partially temperature controlled road transport
- Protection of goods during the doors opening of the temperature controlled trucks and loading of additional goods at points along the way
- Protection of goods during the temperature controlled system failure